ALL THESE LITTLE THINGS

Vistas de página en total

martes, 2 de octubre de 2012


Dear _____,
You don’t have a Blog, so you’ll never read this. And even if you did you’ll never guess it’s you. I just want to tell someone.
The truth is, you drive me crazy. You are able to make me want you with the slightest things. When you’re around all I can do is look at you. I love your hair, your eyes, your smile. I love how good you are at guitar. When you speak to me I melt. Those lessons when you sit beside me I’m holding my breath. 
I know it’s mental to even begin to believe that you feel the same way about me. You’re so out of my league. You’ve dated some of the most popular, beautiful people in our school and I know that you probably friendzoned me the moment you saw me. But I just had to get this off my chest. I just had to type these words out so they’re not eating away at my brain anymore and send them off to get lost in the internet. I just want you so bad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario