ALL THESE LITTLE THINGS

Vistas de página en total

sábado, 6 de octubre de 2012

Why does this life have to be so complicated? Is it because without complication life would be boring? I think so. Why all these problems seem to never have an end and when they do immediately after a new one pops up? In this last year I learned that the more you think in your head and imagine stuff that “may happen” the more they don’t. People say it's karma. I dont believe that stuff. I believe a lot in DESTINY. I believe that every person has a story written for her with all the good and bad stuff to happen to her through the years which will make her the person she deserves to be. Every body has moments of doubt in their love life. Everybody sometimes feels down, not falling in love or has a secret crush who does not feel the same way back. Everybody feels these things. However, I believe that once you're determined and you know what you want in your life, someday or another it will happen. Maybe not in the form you wanted in the first place, but I still believe that it will happen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario